Do you always carry with you a small hand sanitizer? Congratulations if you do because clear, beautiful, and healthy skin starts with clean hands!
Belo Baby Hand Sanitizer, P49.75 each
Germs and Bacteria Cause Skin Infection
Nowadays, I try to always have a sanitizing spray with me. I also use handy antibacterial gels that come in small bottles. They fit well in mommy’s handbag and the kid’s school bags. If you ask why, I’ve always been susceptible to cystic acne. One time, I had it on the bridge of my nose and the doctor said it was bordering on becoming a serious infection. On a separate occasion, that same month – my grade schooler suffered from a skin boil at the back of his thigh.
WATCH: Unboxing and Using Belo Baby for the first time
All of these could have been prevented if we tried harder to keep our hands clean every time. It’s not that we do not practice proper hygiene, it’s just that we did not realize yet the importance of having access to and using hand sanitizers at all times.
Currently, I am using the Belo Baby Hand Sanitizer Spray. It is a new product of Belo Baby and like the rest of their lines – this hand sanitizing spray is free from harmful chemicals and is made of natural ingredients. It also means it won’t dry up your skin especially when you use it every now then. In fact, it has glycerin that keeps your hands moisturized.
5 Tips on Using Belo Baby Hand Sanitizers
1. Place Belo Baby Sanitizers on regularly used bags – sanitizers are pretty affordable but sometimes they are easy to forget. I’ve learned to keep hand sanitizers in our hand bags, school bags, lunch box and travel bags. One for each so that we never forget to bring them. Plus, getting them in & out of different bags can make you lose and misplace the sanitizing sprays.
2. Have a hand sanitizer ready in your living room – if your child likes to thumb suck, put things in his mouth, etc., do have a hand sanitizing spray ready for icky situations. We like eating in the living room too so now we use hand sanitizers before eating, after, and to wipe clean any surfaces quickly.
3. Make Belo Baby Hand Sanitizers available in the office – whether you work from home or in the office, have a hand sanitizer available close to you. I recently used Belo Baby to clean my laptop, mouse, and my son’s iPad too and I like how it left a sweet smelling (and calming scent).
Remember that gadgets, like your mobile phone is home to plenty of germs and bacteria too.
4. Use Belo Baby in and when using the toilet – We keep our toilets clean but living with boys mean sprinkles here and there. I just use the hand sanitizer to spray then wipe spots. You can also do this when you or your child really have to go and need to use public toilet.
5. Keep a bottle of Belo Baby Sanitizer in the car – Aside from sanitizing hands when eating inside the car, it’s also best to use/spray on your hands and your child’s hands before going out of the car. This ensures any germs or bacteria you contacted in the car have been removed and you can start your adventure with clean, sweet smelling hands.
It’s also handy to have for spills and cleaning spots inside your vehicle.
These tips may sound going overboard but believe me, we will only benefit from the germ-killing effects of hand sanitizers if and when we use them. Most of the time, I can’t locate my sanitizer especially in times of emergency like spills, using a public toilet, etc. Having hand sanitizers available for use significantly reduce risk of contamination, skin problems, and different types of infections.
Have a beautiful, germ-free day Mommy & Baby!